ANCHOR STREET TEAM AMBASSADOR
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Type: Part Time / Non-Union represented
Reporting to: Field Marketing Manager
The Street Team Representative will be the face of Anchor’s brand in the San Francisco Bay Area local market. This role will build and develop relationships in key on-premise accounts by introducing new trade partners and consumers to the brand, executing promotions/events, educating waitstaff, auditing existing accounts for quality, and other critical tasks to increase Anchor’s distribution, brand perception, and local presence in the market.
This role will be mainly focused on assisting the on-premise (bars & restaurants) in key neighborhoods throughout San Francisco (5 days per week). The Marketing Street Team Representative will collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to increase volume and distribution in targeted accounts; to drive craft beer drinkers to become loyal fans of the Anchor Brewing Co.’s craft beer portfolio. The successful candidate will also assist with retaining existing accounts, while gaining new points of distribution.
This role requires an individual who has a strong knowledge of Anchor’s past and a passion for the brand’s new vision, look and brews. This individual needs to exemplify Anchor’s core values and positively and appropriately represent the voice of Anchor to consumers and trade partners. This individual also needs a deep understanding of San Francisco, local food and beverage industry culture, and local culture.
• Assist Sales and Marketing teams to increase distribution and volume within the assigned target account list, provided by the Area Sales Manager (ASM) and Field Marketing Manager (FMM)
• Build relationships within targeted on-premise accounts, by visiting 10-15 targeted accounts daily and potentially hosting VIP accounts at Anchor’s brewery, when applicable.
• Educate, promote, and introduce Anchor SKUS. This includes putting samples in buyers’ hands along with sales sheets and or active/upcoming program information.
• Maintain existing draught handles; making sure new SKUS do not replace existing handles, rather the innovation SKUS are in addition to existing handles/lines.
• Assist Sales team by helping organize and run events/promotions, beer tastings, waitstaff education, and quality audits to align with KPI Goals.
• Monitor and track progress against Street Team goals, provided by FMM and ASM. Report back to FMM with goal progression on a weekly basis
• Support accounts by providing excellent customer service and going beyond account expectations to solidify the relationship.
• Perform on-premise surveys, Document POS and seek opportunities and improvements by identifying the POS accounts are currently using and talking with buyers and managers to see what POS works.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ATTITUDE:
• Minimum of 2 years working at or with SF bars/restaurants, and current connections within the SF food and drink scene. Bartending experience is preferred Strong interpersonal skills are required.
• Must possess a keen interest in craft beer and knowledge of Anchor Brewing Company’s past and present.• Passionate about the history of Anchor brewing and driven to help Anchor successfully move into the future by bringing new fans into the brand.
• Must believe in and represent the values and vision of Anchor Brewing Company, including the new branding- post onboarding, must be able to speak knowledgeably and positively about the new packaging designs
• Requires a great understanding of customer service. Approaches prospects, vendors, and team members with a positive and friendly attitude. Takes pride in providing top-notch service by building long-term relationships and going above and beyond customer expectations.Demonstrates accountability and quickly rectifies mistakes.
• Reliable and flexible to changing priorities and variable work schedule. Must be able to work nights and weekends (nontraditional business hours).
• Ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals. Effectively prioritizes work assignments, deadlines, and achieves goals. Has the ability to manage tasks in a fast-paced environment, adapts to changing demands as needed.
• Provides timely and clear communication to FMM with regular status updates on assigned job duties and goals.
• Able to communicate effectively by proactively communicating issues and challenges. Active listener seeks win-win solutions with colleagues and customers, and open to feedback.
SAFETY, RESPONSIBILITY AND PROFESSIONALISM:
• This role requires being inside bars and restaurants and interacting with industry staff and consumers. It is required that the Street Team representative conduct him/herself with the upmost professionalism. Any unprofessional remarks toward partners, customers, the brand itself or competitors will not be tolerated.
• This role does not ask the representative to drink or eat food or alcohol provided by accounts. In the event that the Street Team representative has an alcoholic beverage on the job, they are expected to limit consumption and ensure they do not become inebriated on the job. They are also required to take public transportation after any beverages are consumed.
• Car/Public/ Lyft Transportation Stipend Details >>>> WIP
• COVID > PPE follow county and state ordinance
• Hourly rate of $25.00 per hour
• Part time: 29 hours per week
On prem Monthly KPI(s):
• Execute 6 waitstaff educations/tastings
• Execute 3 promotional events in which Anchor is featured (separate accounts, Ex: Tap take over)
• 6 Net new Anchor draft handles (Meaning lose 1 placement but gain 2, that’s a NET GAIN of 1)
• Ensure 3 new menu features (Ex: Shot + Beer special, Steam Beer Battered Fish Tacos, etc.)
• Gain placement of POS in minimum 6 On Premise locations each month (Posters, LEDs, Neon, Umbrellas, Glassware, etc.)
• Gain window placement of POS in minimum 4 On premise accounts each month (Neon and Posters)
*Monthly KPI(s) will be reviewed evaluated and adjusted according to the needs of the Marketing and Sales teams.
To apply please contact Anchor Brewing Company HR Department at SCOOPER@SAPPOROUSA.COM